2015年12月20日 星期日

Assignment #8 News
hi everyone~
This week I learned a great website : http://www.bbc.co.uk/learningenglish/english/  
Just see the video on youtube first

It is a great way to learn English. You can practice vocabulary, listening , accent at the same time.
And you can also know about the news. You can learn the most useful vocabulary and phrase because it is "news". The hosts is very humor too so it is fun for me to watch this video. Due to this is BBC, British English is a little different between American English. It a little difficult to me. But I think it is a great way to practice my English. 

And I'm sure that Star Wars can be a "cash cow" for Disney.

2 則留言:

  1. Have you ever watched Star Wars Series or read the comic books before? How can you be so sure that Star Wars can be a "cash cow" for Disney?

    回覆刪除
  2. Yes, it think it's good website too, one of my favorite.

    回覆刪除