2015年10月25日 星期日

 Assignment #3 My thoughts and new findings on ESL Cyber Listening Lab

Hello~ everyone , My teacher taught us how to use a website called "ESL Cyber Listening Lab" this week .It's a pretty good website for who wants to training English listening.There this only one thing I don't like,the exterior of the website.But it is not very important. I learn a lot from this website .There is a lot of fun things in the conversation. I can learn some vocabulary ,phrase...etc. I can also learn culture of other country. So this website not only practice my listening but also teach me new things.Why not visit the website together : http://www.esl-lab.com/ .Come on . Let's goooo~~

2 則留言:

  1. Yes, true. We get to know cultures as well. But what do you mean by "exterior" of the website, William? Can you explain?

    回覆刪除
  2. Because I think the website is quite ugly.Too many words. More picture will be better.

    回覆刪除